Specialty Powder Coatings
Crest Coating is one of the pioneers of today’s electrostatic powder coating. In 1971 we purchased one of the very first electrostatic powder guns. Since then we have seen powder equipment and materials change dramatically. Today we have over 40 years of experience testing and applying all types of powder coatings on a wide variety of substrates including: wood, glass, plastics, composites, and various types of metals and castings.
Today there is a large array of powder coatings. In addition to the traditional thermoset powder coatings, like the polyesters, polyurethanes, epoxies, hybrids, etc., there are a variety of specialty powder coatings designed to offer a certain look, feel or function. Crest Coating offers a wide variety of specialty powder coatings, including high temperature powder coating, anti-graffiti, antimicrobial, translucent and more. Each of these powders has their own set of benefits and challenges, but we bring our long history of experience and expertise to help you find the option that will best meet your specific needs. Our experience includes:
- Thermoplastic powder coatings including Nylon and Copolymer Polyethylene (CoPE)
- Super durable/fluoropolymer architectural powder coatings
- Functional fluoropolymer powder coatings including: FEP, PFA, HALAR, TEFZEL, KYNAR
- Ryton Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- High temperature powder coating for exhaust systems, stoves, etc.
- Dry erase powder coatings
- Antimicrobial powder coatings
- Anti-graffiti powder coatings
- Functional epoxies
- Powder primer coatings including zinc-rich
- Soft touch powder coatings
- Low friction powder coatings
- Low cure powder coatings for substrates like wood, plastic and composites
- ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) powder coatings
- Hammertone, wrinkle and textured finishes
- Anodize look powder coatings
- Translucent powder coatings
- Anti-skid powder coatings
- Mil-Spec, CARC powder coatings
- Chrome look powder coating
Contact us today at (714) 635-7090.